Two-Year Professional Diploma In Culinary Arts
The Two-year Professional Diploma program in Culinary Arts prepares students to enter junior chef positions in five-star hotel with the hands- on craftsmanship, solid knowledge, and business communication skills to start a career journey in the culinary and hospitality sectors.
This Program is Ideal for ambitious students who were not fortunate to pass high school or Tawjihi or whose international high school certificate had no equivalency from the Ministry of Higher Education and is keen to build a career or start their own business.
Program Learning Outcomes
By the end of the program, students will be able to:
- A completed application form with all required attachments must be submitted (an application fee of JOD 25 must be paid).
- An official copy of the applicant’s non-pass high school diploma, transcripts, or non-validated non-Jordanian high school diploma equivalent; non-Tawjihi high school diploma must be validated by the Ministry of Education.
- A completed hand-written letter of motivation (250 words) in English stating the reasons why the applicant wants to study culinary arts at RACA.
- A valid medical certificate.
- Commissary and Knife Skills (Preparation Kitchen).
- Fundamentals in Cooking Methods.
- Dessert & Pastry Making.
- Food & Beverage Service I.
- Beverage Science & Lounge Service (Bar Service).
- Food Safety & Nutrition.
- Stewarding & Hygiene.
- Introduction to F&B Management.
- International Business Protocol.
- Mathematics for Hospitality.
- Applied English I Or Foreign Language I.
- Computer Application I – Microsoft Suite.