Technical and Vocational Skills Development Commission Scholarship
Grants are offered by the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts and the Vocational & Technical Skills Development & Improvement Commission.
- There are two tiers of scholarship ;50% or 75% of the total tuition fees.
- Competition is conducted on the basis of a set criteria including: family financial conditions, academic performance, and the passion for culinary arts.
- Priority is given to students from the governorates outside the capital, and less-fortunate students, and orphans.
- Jordanian nationality or holders of temporary Jordanian ID card (sons and daughters of Jordanian mothers)
- Age from 18 to 30 years
- Passing high School Certificate with a total qualifying to apply for college stream
- Meeting all the requirements of admission at RACA through receiving the Academy’s official acceptance letter
- Passion toward the career and willingness to work in the industry
- Filled scholarship application form (link attached)
- Proof of residential status (Owned/Rental)
- Social Security statement for parents/guardian
- Income proof/Bank statement account/Proof of other income sources/Salary certificate for parents or guardian
- Income tax statement/ income tax declaration for previous years for parents or guardian
- Certified copy of ID for student & parents or guardian
- Certified copy of family book
- Properties statement from department of land and survey for parents or guardian.
- Student proof for brothers & sisters registered in school or university.
- Proof of any financial support from other sources.
- Statement of any registered companies from the Companies Control Department for parents or guardian.