RHC Scholarship for Governorates
In implementation of the Royal initiative to provide scholarships for youth from various governorates of the Kingdom for the Diploma Program in Culinary Arts .The scholarship covers the full tuition fees, accommodation and personal allowance where needed.
This scholarship targets youth both males and females of the Jordan governorates, in order to provide the best international standards with qualified and specialized key-staff as there is a high demand for these professions in the tourism sector in the kingdom.
The conditions for applying to the scholarship:
1. A serious desire to learn and study culinary arts and is willing to work in this field.
2. Age from 18 to 30 years.
3. High School Certificate (as a minimum requirement).
4. Jordanian nationality
5. Passport copy
6. If English is not the applicant’s first language, s/he must provide evidence of English language proficiency. The minimum English language test score requirements for the first, and second year are outlined below:
The minimum English language test score progression requirements for the first year:
- TOEFL overall score of 407
- Internet-based TOEFL (IBT) overall score of 33
- IELTS overall score of 4.5
The English language test score progression requirements for the second year are:
- TOEFL overall score of 440
- Internet-based TOEFL (IBT) overall score of 41-42
- IELTS overall score of 5.0
1. Filled out scholarship application form.
2. Proof of residential status (Owned/Rental).
3. Social Security statement for parents/guardian.
4. Income proof/Bank statement account/Proof of other income sources/Salary certificate for parents or guardian.
5. Income tax statement/ income tax declaration for previous years for parents or guardian.
6. Legalized copy of ID for student & parents or guardian.
7. Legalized copy of family book.
8. Properties statement from department of land and survey for parents or guardian.
9. Student proof for brothers & sisters registered in school or university.
10. Proof of any financial support from other sources.
11. Statement of any registered companies from the Companies Control Department for parents or guardian.
12. High School grades for the last three years